May 15-17 2023 year | Russia, Irkutsk
The exhibition is dedicated to the International Family Day. "Family, state, society, business: it is important to be together" will become the main idea of the event this year.
The "Family World. Land of Childhood" exhibition provides a unique opportunity to make a claim about yourself and present your products and services. During the exhibition, there will be master classes, holiday programme, round tables. Performances of creative teams.
· goods and services for children, teenagers, mums-to-be and newborns;
· world of hobbies;
· family recreation centres, organisation of summer holidays for children, health resort treatment;
· additional education, leisure and entertainment centres, creative studios;
· centres of psychological support for families and children;
· social help to families and children, social protection, guardianship and custody;
· health care in the sphere of motherhood and childhood;
· employment of youth and social adaptation;
· national family traditions;
· public organisations, clubs.
Exhibition organisers: Ministry of Social Development, Guardianship and Custody of Irkutsk Region, Teaching Resource Centre of Social Services regional state-financed entity, Sibexpocentre OJSC — a member of the Russian Union of exhibitions and fairs, the leading exhibition organisation of Eastern Siberia.
With active participation of: the Ministry of Education of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Physical Culture, Sports of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Youth Policy of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Health of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Culture and Archives of Irkutsk Region, the Ministry of Labour and Employment of Irkutsk Region, the Management of the Governor on Public Relations, Public Organisations of Irkutsk Region.
Chief specialist, Interpreter / Translator (EN, CN)